Beyonce is the latest high-profile celeb to have a high-end custom sneaker designed in her honor. And it’s one fit for a Queen (Bey)!
PMK, the geniuses behind Jay-Z’s re-imagined Air Jordan 1′s “Brooklyn Zoo” have now created a sneaker in honor of Beyonce called ”King Bey” Isabel Marant Sneaker Wedge.
The one-of-a-kind design takes the Isabel Marant sneaker wedge to another level with what the company called the “Eden treatment.” The press release says “A hybrid of land and sea skins are used to create this handcrafted creation. Stingray, Ostrich, calfs fur, Crocodile, and Anaconda give the already impeccable design atitude and the tones of white mixed with gold stitched details produces a feeling of elegance, mimicking the southern belle’s sweet and fierce persona. Perfectly made describes this design best.”
And since the Isabel Marant sneaker trend went through the roof–selling out everywhere–after Bey rocked the black suede versions in her “Love On Top” video, it’s only right she gets a lil something special.
Haute or Not??
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Kendrick Lamar Acts Out His “Poetic Justice” [NEW VIDEO]
- Jay-Z, Mariah Carey And More Celebrate So-So Def’s 20th Anniversary [VIDEO]
- Kevin Hart Live Interview on the Steve Harvey Morning Show
- “Django Unchained” Wins Best Original Screenplay And Other Oscar Highlights [VIDEO]
- Thirsty: 50 cent tries to Kiss Erin Andrews On Live TV [ Video]
- Lyfe Comes at K.Michelle NECK!!!
- Kanye West Clowns The Hell Out Of Justin Timberlake New Track!!!