Ja’s lawer, Stacey Richman told MTV News: “He completed his state sentence, but the state and federal sentences were running concurrently and there is an overage on the federal one. He still owes time on the federal charge.”
- Drake Nominated for 12 BET Awards!
- Pitch 4 Peace In Avondale!!!
- Kendrick Lamar Yahoo On The Road Tour In Cincinnati [Photos]
- Two Friends Realize They Are Sisters!
- Ray J’s Next Single To Be More Controversial Than “I Hit It First” [VIDEO]
- CINCINNATI'S OWN LANATANA SIGN'S MAJOR RECORD DEAL (INTERVIEW)