Later this year, Civil Rights activist, Rosa Parks will be the first African-American woman to be honored with a statue of her likeness on Capitol Hill at Statuary Hall. Parks is known as the “mother of the freedom movement” and the” first lady of Civil Rights movement” and gained these impressive titles from refusing to give up her seat in the Colored section on the bus when the White section was filled, to a White rider in 1955. READ MORE
- The CAVS Suite Experience Giveaway
- Offset From Migos Superman Punches Fan While Performing (Video)
- Riot Breaks Out At New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival & It Would Have Ended Differently In Any Urban Area
- Nicki Minaj iCloud Hacked?! The Most Shocking Leaked Photos Yet
- New Music: Drake 'How About Now'
- Heroic: Man Runs Into Burning House To Save A Neighbors Father [Video]