Russell Simmons’ and Reverend Run’s business partner has declared war on the hip hop moguls — claiming they’ve hijacked MILLIONS in profits from their kids shoe company … and now, he’s gearing up to sue. Lawyers for Rasheed Young — President of Run Athletics — sent Russell and Rev. Run a letter back in November, accusing the brothers of secretly funneling millions in revenue from their Pastry brand of footwear … into a company that Rasheed isn’t a part of. Rasheed claims Pastry has raked in tens of millions in sales — and so far, he hasn’t seen a penny of it. (TMZ) See full story HERE
- Win A Chance To Have The WIZ Crash Your Cookout! #WIZCOOKOUTCRASH
- Wiz Selfie Squad Contest
- BET Awards Red Carpet Photos [GALLERY]
- LeBron James Has Opted Out Of His Contract With The Cavaliers
- Buy Your Tickets To Nati Summer Bash Today!
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Rihanna Goes Mafioso In New ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ Music Video