Russell Simmons’ and Reverend Run’s business partner has declared war on the hip hop moguls — claiming they’ve hijacked MILLIONS in profits from their kids shoe company … and now, he’s gearing up to sue. Lawyers for Rasheed Young — President of Run Athletics — sent Russell and Rev. Run a letter back in November, accusing the brothers of secretly funneling millions in revenue from their Pastry brand of footwear … into a company that Rasheed isn’t a part of. Rasheed claims Pastry has raked in tens of millions in sales — and so far, he hasn’t seen a penny of it. (TMZ) See full story HERE
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Taraji P. Henson APOLOGIZES TO Glendale Cops After Dashboard Cam Proved Son Wasn't Profiled ! (Video)
- Iyanla Vanzant Tries And Fails To Fix Karrueche Tran’s Life
- Cincinnati Women Make's The Steve Harvey Show!!!
- Freestyle Friday Barber Shop Edition With Sincere, Chase Chambers And Tu Mill [Video]
- Tamar Braxton’s Emotional Video About ‘Bullying’, K.Michelle Responds