Russell Simmons’ and Reverend Run’s business partner has declared war on the hip hop moguls — claiming they’ve hijacked MILLIONS in profits from their kids shoe company … and now, he’s gearing up to sue. Lawyers for Rasheed Young — President of Run Athletics — sent Russell and Rev. Run a letter back in November, accusing the brothers of secretly funneling millions in revenue from their Pastry brand of footwear … into a company that Rasheed isn’t a part of. Rasheed claims Pastry has raked in tens of millions in sales — and so far, he hasn’t seen a penny of it. (TMZ) See full story HERE
- Young Thug Concert Brings Celebs To Celebrities!
- How She Do That: Tiny Got A New Booty & New Eyes???
- UNC Used Fake "African American Studies" Classes To Pass Thousands Of Athletes!
- Benzino & Althea Fired From ‘Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta’ [VIDEO]
- Birdman Speaks On Tyga & His Beef With Drake, "Either You're In Or Your Out" (Video)
- Ti Speaks On Ebola & Calls Gucci Mane Retarded [Video]