Russell Simmons’ and Reverend Run’s business partner has declared war on the hip hop moguls — claiming they’ve hijacked MILLIONS in profits from their kids shoe company … and now, he’s gearing up to sue. Lawyers for Rasheed Young — President of Run Athletics — sent Russell and Rev. Run a letter back in November, accusing the brothers of secretly funneling millions in revenue from their Pastry brand of footwear … into a company that Rasheed isn’t a part of. Rasheed claims Pastry has raked in tens of millions in sales — and so far, he hasn’t seen a penny of it. (TMZ) See full story HERE
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Freestyle Friday!!!: OD Nation, Donnie Maserati And Dre Butta Bodied The Cypher [Video]
- Jay Z Splashes Out $56 million On Spotify Rival Tidal
- One Man Dead Following a Fatal Car Accident in Compton Involving Suge Knight
- Eddie Murphy Onboard for SNL’s 40th Anniversary Special