Russell Simmons’ and Reverend Run’s business partner has declared war on the hip hop moguls — claiming they’ve hijacked MILLIONS in profits from their kids shoe company … and now, he’s gearing up to sue. Lawyers for Rasheed Young — President of Run Athletics — sent Russell and Rev. Run a letter back in November, accusing the brothers of secretly funneling millions in revenue from their Pastry brand of footwear … into a company that Rasheed isn’t a part of. Rasheed claims Pastry has raked in tens of millions in sales — and so far, he hasn’t seen a penny of it. (TMZ) See full story HERE
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Kanye and Jayz back going through they issues over Jay Z’s Tidal company tanking.
- 513 Day Is Coming!!!
- Man on Death Bed who spent 31 years in prison for crime he didn’t commit meets prosecutor who put him in jail.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Are Jay-Z and Beyoncé Releasing a Tidal-Only Joint Album?