Russell Simmons’ and Reverend Run’s business partner has declared war on the hip hop moguls — claiming they’ve hijacked MILLIONS in profits from their kids shoe company … and now, he’s gearing up to sue. Lawyers for Rasheed Young — President of Run Athletics — sent Russell and Rev. Run a letter back in November, accusing the brothers of secretly funneling millions in revenue from their Pastry brand of footwear … into a company that Rasheed isn’t a part of. Rasheed claims Pastry has raked in tens of millions in sales — and so far, he hasn’t seen a penny of it. (TMZ) See full story HERE
- Nati Christmas Performance PHOTOS
- The Nati Christmas Cam! Fans, Artist, And Behind The Scenes PHOTOS
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Bengals Rookie Jeremy Hill Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week
- (Video) Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Boys Being Lead From The Precinct After Gun & Drug Possession Charges
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!