Going to the movies on Christmas is tradition for some, but this holiday many more than usual, packed the dinner china away an headed to the theaters to see Quentin Tarantino’s film “Django Unchained.’ The controversial flick landed the number two spot with $14 million after one day of showings, breaking the Christmas Day record for R rated films that was one held by “Ali,” reports TheHollywoodReporter. SEE MORE HERE
- Nati Christmas Performance PHOTOS
- The Nati Christmas Cam! Fans, Artist, And Behind The Scenes PHOTOS
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Bengals Rookie Jeremy Hill Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week
- (Video) Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Boys Being Lead From The Precinct After Gun & Drug Possession Charges
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!