Going to the movies on Christmas is tradition for some, but this holiday many more than usual, packed the dinner china away an headed to the theaters to see Quentin Tarantino’s film “Django Unchained.’ The controversial flick landed the number two spot with $14 million after one day of showings, breaking the Christmas Day record for R rated films that was one held by “Ali,” reports TheHollywoodReporter. SEE MORE HERE
- The CAVS Suite Experience Giveaway
- Offset From Migos Superman Punches Fan While Performing (Video)
- Riot Breaks Out At New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival & It Would Have Ended Differently In Any Urban Area
- Nicki Minaj iCloud Hacked?! The Most Shocking Leaked Photos Yet
- New Music: Drake 'How About Now'
- Heroic: Man Runs Into Burning House To Save A Neighbors Father [Video]