Going to the movies on Christmas is tradition for some, but this holiday many more than usual, packed the dinner china away an headed to the theaters to see Quentin Tarantino’s film “Django Unchained.’ The controversial flick landed the number two spot with $14 million after one day of showings, breaking the Christmas Day record for R rated films that was one held by “Ali,” reports TheHollywoodReporter. SEE MORE HERE
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Tamar Braxton’s Emotional Video About ‘Bullying’, K.Michelle Responds
- Devon Still’s Daughter Is Officially In Remission
- Cissy Houston Breaks Silence On Bobbi Kristina's Health
- Kendrick Lamar, D’Angelo to Headline San Francisco’s Outside Lands Festival
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress