Director John Singleton is suing Paramount Pictures and MTV Films for failing to follow through on their promise to two of his films.
According to the lawsuit, Singleton claims he allowed Paramount to distribute Hustle & Flow in 2005 for $9 million, a fraction of what he could have made.
The tradeoff, according to the lawsuit, is that Paramount agreed to finance two more Singleton films in the future. The only stipulation was that the budgets would not exceed $3.5 million.
- T.I. SPEAKS ON HIS UPCOMING ALBUM
- SHOTS FIRED:CHARLAMAGNE THE GOD DISSING DRAKE!!!
- JEEZY SET TO DROP TM 103: HUSTLERZ AMBITION DECEMBER 20!!!
- THE TOP 10 BLACK ENTREPRENEURS.
- T.I TALKS PRISON &THE ALLEGED SEXUAL CONDUCT WITH TINY