Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins is famous from her TLC days as one the best-selling female groups of all times. Through her fame she has become somewhat the face for the sickle-cell anemia disease. At first hiding her condition from her bandmates, now she fights actively for awareness.
T-Boz has another story of survival and perseverance (having defeated the odds of living past 30 and bearing a child), she overcame a brain tumor! More on the story HERE.
Also, check out this previous story on T-Boz on Wiznation.com: TLC’S “T-BOZ” URGES AFRICAN-AMERICANS TO DONATE BONE MARROW
Recent posts to Wiznation.com:
- KELLY ROWLAND TALKS BREAST IMPLANTS
- BEYONCE “LOVE ON TOP” SNEAK PEEK [MUSIC VIDEO]
- DRAKE PUSHES “TAKE CARE” BACK TO NOVEMBER
- LIL WAYNE HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND.
- THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDNT DO DRUGS!!!
For faster updates with the sweetest chick on the MIC, follow me on Twitter @Keta_Kiwi!!!
Don’t forget to visit our good friends Concreteloop!