Want to live like a superstar? What if that superstar was actor/rapper Will Smith? If you can fork over a cool million (or two or three) you just might get your wish. According to a recent real estate update on the lives of the rich and famous, Will Smith’s old apartment in New York City’s NoHo neighborhood has been placed back on the market for a whopping $19.5 million!
It’s the same apartment Smith and his family lived in when he started filming the third installation for the hit “Men in Black” movies, which is set to hit theaters May 25, 2012.
Check out the updates on the lavish property via the links below and get a glimpse of just how fabulous the superstar life really is for Will Smith and the family.
- TYRESE RADIO EXPERIENCE STINKS OF RACISM & IGNORANCE
- YOUNG JEEZY FEAT. T.I. “F.A.M.E.” [NEW MUSIC]
- JANET JACKSON DOWN WITH THE ILLUMINATI? [PHOTO]
- COP ARRESTED FOR WRITING PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR RACE
- GUESS WHICH NBA STAR JUST GOT ARRESTED FOR DRUNK DRIVING