President Obama critic Tavis Smiley went ballistic this past weekend on his TV show after Obama told African Americans to “stop complaining.”
Obama, at the Phoenix Awards Dinner at the CBC Forum, said that African Americans need to get up and fight.
“I expect all of you to march with me and press on. Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do, CBC,” said Obama.
Smiley, who was interviewing Rep. Barbara Lee on his nightly television show, said that Obama would never dare to say the same thing to another group of people.
View the video below:
- FITNESS GURU TONY HORTON RELEASES P90X-2
- TYGA FT. DRAKE “STILL GOT IT”
- DRAKE IS COMING TO “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE”
- AMBER ROSE REFERS TO HERSELF AS “A GREAT WIFE”
- WHO WILL NICKI MINAJ DRESS UP AS THIS HALLOWEEN?