Working downtown, Cincinnati definitely has its rewards. Live on my musical quest this morning, it was clear something was brewing in the air. The Bengals take on the 49ers at 1’oclock. The people are up and about, early this morning. The smart people park near City Hall in order to avoid getting caught up in traffic jams. From our studio I’ve seen some interesting things strolling down Central Park Way. I couldn’t capture all that I saw but I did get a few photos of Who Dey Nation as they made their way to the tail gating parties next to PBS.
Bengal’s vs. 49ers. Game time is at 1pm.
Last minute predictions click here.
Producer of the Russ Parr Morning Show M-F 6-10am
On-Air Sunday’s 10-2pm
- MARCUS CAMBY DID WHAT IN A DRUG FREE ZONE?
- WIZ COLLEGE TOUR 2011 CELEBRATES VOTER REGISTRATION
- CRAZIEST DRIVING EVER CAUGHT IN SAUDI ARABIA.
- WHY IS AMBER ROSE IN TROUBLE OVER THIS PHOTO?
- TV GUIDE EDITOR: “[TARAJI] WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE THE FOCUS OF OUR COVER STORY”