There’ll be lots to do, lots to see and lots to eat this weekend as America’s Oktoberfest Zinzinnati USA takes over the Queen City Friday, September 16th-18th. This annual outdoor festival not only welcomes the official arrival of fall, but celebrates our city’s rich German culture and the heritage of Southwestern Ohio.
OKTOBERFEST ZINZINNATI – SEPTEMBER 16TH-18TH
Friends, families and guests from the surrounding areas can enjoy a variety of tasty samples of German cuisine, live musical extravaganzas and of course, more beer than you could ever imagine. Take a look at some of the most popular Oktoberfest-related activities then bundle up for the autumn temps sweeping through the city. Will you be there?
If you’ve ever been to any Oktoberfest celebration, you already know brats, brews and the best beer in town are surely the main attractions. Share your past Oktoberfest memories with us below. And in the meantime, let us know in our poll which one of Oktoberfest’s features is your favorite.
For complete event info, maps, schedules, menus and more, visit the Oktoberfest Zinzinnati links provided below.
Will you be celebrating the arrival of fall and the festivities during Oktoberfest? Share your thoughts and plans of what you’re looking forward to the most with us below on the message board. Using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in, leave us a comment about the big weekend in Cincinnati.
- ALICIA KEYS THROWS SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR SWIZZ BEATZ
- J. COLE FEAT. TREY SONGZ “CAN’T GET ENOUGH” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- BUZZ IN THE COMMUNITY – SEPTEMBER 12TH-18TH EDITION
- 50 CENT, CHRIS ROCK, TAMI ROMAN AND MORE TO ATTEND 2011 URBANWORLD FILM FEST
- MARY J. BLIGE SPEAKS ON AMY WINEHOUSE IN OCTOBER’S EBONY MAGAZINE
- KANYE WEST TO DEBUT WOMEN’S FASHION LINE IN PARIS