The Dream is mouthing off again in a brand new song. Of course he doesn’t call her by name but we can all guess who he’s popping shots at. On a track titled “Used to be” on the FREE internet album “1977” he sings…
“You used to strip for a N____. Now you aint got nothing but lip for a N____. Half way decent for me but you dress up for your girlfriends. Listen to what they say, got you’re a** without a husband. Put you in a Benz. You did everything to get me. Aint did nothing since but keep talking about what it should be. Car note, daycare, paid all the F____ rent. Know you want to run the world but first try running this.
- Is This How Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Child Will Look?
- Outlawz claim to smoke 2Pac’s ashes
- Exclusive VIP Meet & Greet with Jacob Latimore
- Lil Mama “Scrawberry” [NEW VIDEO]
- E.B. Wright Easy-E’s Daughter To Release Debut Single “What I Wanna Do” [SNIPPET]