The last time Murphy hosted an awards show was the 1985 Video Music Awards show, when his raunchy “Delirious” persona was drastically different from his current family oriented entertainer persona he adopted in later years.
Shadow And Act Reports:
When I reported the news a few days ago I stated that talks were still going on. But now those talks are over and now it’s official – Eddie Murphy will host the 2012 Academy Awards show, with the offical announcement from the Academy coming any minute now.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board. Are you excited about Eddie Murphy’s turn hosting the big show? Let us know using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave us a comment.
- HALF PRICE DEAL: FLY TO WASHINGTON DC!
- BOW WOW: “WHAT THESE RAPPERS DO, I’VE DONE IT 3 TIMES” ***EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW***
- SOULJA BOY SAYS “I’M SORRY”
- WHO SAID BEYONCE’S BABY BUMP ISN’T REAL? [PHOTOS]
- WHAT SHAQUILLE O’NEAL REALLY THINKS ABOUT “BASKETBALL WIVES” [AUDIO]