Trey Songz is ready to move in a different direction on his upcoming album, Chapter 5. Although he will remain rooted in R&B producer Troy Taylor says Trey will show more of his rap side. He goes on to say “I think Trey is coming into his own now. He was always taught to know what he wants and he was always taught to know how he wants to sound, and I think Chapter 5 represents the storytelling of how he feels and his emotions and just everyday life that people go through.” He goes on to divulge more information about the upcoming project, like the fact that they will elaborate on past songs like “Can’t Be Friends.” Chapter 5 will release in 2012.
RECENT POSTS TO WIZNATION.COM:
- Half Price Deal: Fly to Washington DC!
- Bow Wow: “What These Rappers Do, I’ve Done It 3 Times” ***EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW***
- Soulja Boy Says “I’m Sorry”
- Who Said Beyonce’s Baby Bump Isn’t Real? [PHOTOS]
- What Shaquille O’Neal Really Thinks About “Basketball Wives” [AUDIO]