It was only right that it happened! 9-11 is literally days away and it’s unfortunate that Soulja Boy would have to be in such controversy as our country remembers that fateful day ten years ago. This is certainly not the time to be deemed unpatriotic.
Soulja Boy is stepping up and issuing an apology over lyrics in his latest single “Let’s Be Real.” On the song, he says an offensive line, “F*** the FBI and F*** all the army troops,” which obviously didn’t sit well with either. Since then, a number of soldiers have responded angrily to Soulja, including aspiring rapper, Sergeant Leo Dunson, who challenged Soulja Boy to change his name. Soulja has now issued an apology in a form of an open letter saying, “When I expressed my frustration with the US Army, not only did my words come out wrong, I was wrong to even speak them. So, I write this to give my sincerest apology to all members of the United States military services, as well as their families that were offended by my most recent lyrics.”
What are your thoughts on Soulja Boy post Let’s Be Real? Leave us your comments below.
RECENT POSTS TO WIZNATION.COM:
- What Shaquille O’Neal Really Thinks About “Basketball Wives” [AUDIO]
- Official Numbers Are In: Lil Wayne Sells 964,000 Copies In The First Week
- Watch New BET Web Series “8 Days A Week” [VIDEO]
- Man dies after tooth infection spreads to his brain
- Military Vet Demands Apology From Soulja Boy For Bashing The Army Troops