After suffering a tooth ache for several weeks Kyle Willis’ face began to swell and his head pounded with migraines. At that point the single father sought the emergency room. Doctors gave him a prescription for both the pain as well as the infection. However, being that he was unemployed he could not handle both and opted for the pain medication only. Reports state that the infection in his wisdom tooth continued to spread to his brain, eventually leading to his death.
Patti Collins, wife of Bootsy Collins said “the family wants to make sure what happened to Willis never happens to anyone else”.
Being without insurance should not deter you from seeking medical attention as needed. In most cases payment plans are available. On occasion government assistance, perhaps a family member or friend can help defray the costs. Let this incident be a lesson learned by all. Never allow an ailment to go untreated.
For more on this story click here.
- Is This How Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Child Will Look?
- Outlawz claim to smoke 2Pac’s ashes
- Exclusive VIP Meet & Greet with Jacob Latimore
- Lil Mama “Scrawberry” [NEW VIDEO]
- E.B. Wright Easy-E’s Daughter To Release Debut Single “What I Wanna Do” [SNIPPET]