After what should’ve been another peaceful weekend in the city, surveillance footage from a Fountain Square squabble turned deadly between a local police officer and a young man reportedly toting a gun at the scene of the crime.
Cincinnati police office, Oscar Cyranek and 16-year-old Davon Mullins were involved in an altercation shortly after the 23rd Annual Midwest Regional Black Family Reunion where the situation actually began after unknown teens were spotted tossing guns to others inside the venue.
Officer Cyranek tracked Mullins from the Sawyer Point area up to Fountain Square where a struggle ensued and ended in fatality. The footage below details portions of the incident.
We’ll be discussing the aftermath of this weekend’s shootings today on The Lincoln Ware Show. Be sure to tune in and share your thoughts with us below on the message board.
- NICKI MINAJ TO PREVIEW “FLY” VIDEO AT VMA’S
- TEAIRRA MARI APOLOGIZES FOR BEING ARRESTED
- THE MIDWEST REGIONAL BLACK FAMILY REUNION 2011 (SATURDAY)
- KIM K. & KRIS HUMPHRIES WED IN CALIFORNIA, DETAILS INSIDE!
- KIM KARDASHIAN GETTING $1.5 MILLION FOR WEDDING PHOTOS