In the wake of the shocking suicide of Russell Armstrong (husband of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Taylor Armstrong), many celebrities are beginning to pour out their heartfelt condolences to Taylor and her family.
Fellow cast mates and Bravo TV stars Adrienne Maloof, Housewives producer Andy Cohen and few other stars from the Real Housewives saga including Alex Simon and Simon MicCord (Real Housewives of New York City) have all reached out with prayers, remarks and their own reactions to the suicide.
Check out the links below to read what each of them had to say and don’t forget to share your condolences below, too.
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Taylor Armstrong’s Husband Russell Commits Suicide
- Bravo TV Stars Respond to Russell Armstrong’s Suicide
- NeNe Leakes’ Son Busted For Shoplifting
- Kandi Burruss to Launch Sex Toy Line
- Does New “RHOA” Cast Member Marlo Hampton Have A Criminal Past?
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak Welcomes Baby Boy!
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave us a comment.
- JALEN ROSE RELEASED FROM JAIL
- TIGER WOODS RATED “WORST CELEBRITY TIPPER”
- SERENA WILLIAMS SAYS SHE & DRAKE ARE JUST FRIENDS
- 50 CENT & LIL’ KIM REUNITE TO PERFORM “MAGIC STICK” [VIDEO]
- [HOTT OFF THE WIRE] FANTASIA PLACED ON BED REST