RANKIN COUNTY, MS — Dorian Cyrus allegedly killed his friend, Jeffery Taylor Jenkins after an argument about a girl and a Twitter post. The Grio reports:
The two were suspected to be having an argument about a girl when Cyrus went to 19-year-old Jenkins home and fatally stabbed him. Allegedly the stabbing occurred in response to a Twitter or Facebook post. Cyrus is currently being held in jail, and is charged with murder.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board. Using your Twitter or Facebook profile, log in to leave a comment and get the conversation started. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of all involved in this tragic and unfortunate situation.
- BOONDOCKS PRODUCER PRESENTS, “MISSING IDENTIFICATION” [MIXTAPE DOWNLOAD]
- KELLY ROWLAND LANDS HER VERY OWN SITCOM
- MAINO TAKES OVER THE RUSS PARR MORNING SHOW
- RON BROWZ FT. MAINO “BEDROOM SWAG” [NEW MUSIC]
- LIL WAYNE “SHE WILL” PT. 2 [VIDEO]