Pictured: Cathy Hughes with Radio One Baltimore
Cathy Hughes, Founder, Chairperson of the Board and Secretary of Radio One, Inc. was honored with the Distinguished Civil Rights Advocate Award by the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law in conjunction with the National Bar Association Wednesday in Baltimore. Ms. Hughes was truly honored by the acknowledgement.
As Ms. Hughes accepted the award, she spoke on her commitment to helping the organization to safeguard everyone’s fundamental right to vote.
- WOULD YOU JUMP IN & HELP IF YOUR CHILD WAS INVOLVED IN A FIGHT?
- SOULJA BOY’S TOP 10 BIGGEST WTF MOMENTS
- KIRKO BANGZ STOPS BY HIP HOP FOR HIV CONCERT
- KELLY ROWLAND SELLS 77,000 COPIES OF “HERE I AM”
- GAYLE KING REPORTS FROM THE “WATCH THE THRONE” ALBUM RELEASE