This story sounds like a ghetto version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Except there was no little lady sleeping in the bed- it was a man. There was absolutely no bears but instead an Ex Dolphin. Apparently former NFL player Adewale Ogunleye came home to his South Beach condo around 3:30am one night only to find his head of house extra comfortable. Yeah, he was reportedly living at the unoccupied home on the low. “That particular evening, the intruder/trespasser had been eating a piece of cake in Ogunleye’s condominium, had his phone charger plugged in, and… had been napping on the bed,” the lawsuit says.
For more on this story click here.
What would you do?
Jade West “Always on a Musical Quest”
Producer of the Russ Parr Morning Show M-F 6-10am
On-Air Sunday’s 10-2pm
- Young Jeezy Concert With Kanye West & Jay-Z At Highline Ballroom [VIDEO]
- Da Brat Turns Up The Sexy For Vibe
- Chris Brown “I Love Her” [NEW MUSIC]
- The 2011 Black Expo Brings Families Together
- Rihanna’s Cover For “Cheers(Drink To That)”