Celebrity personalities and popular figures in entertainment are still reacting to the big news that Casey Anthony would be acquitted in the murder trial surrounding her two-year-old daughter Caylee’s death. Just like many of the rest of us, it’s difficult to digest that there will be no justice served on behalf of the little girl who is now deceased.
That’s why we’re not surprised to hear how people really feel. Teen pop star Miley Cyrus even had to chime in on it all this week after she tweeted how disheartened she was about the verdict and a few other hot topics in today’s circle of news updates and reports on gay marriage across the nation.
The superstar exclaimed via her Twitter account: “You know the world is skewed when people get away with murdering children but we can’t get gay marriage legalized in the state of California.”
Do you agree with Miley Cyrus, her sentiments on both issues and the rest of the world who feels this verdict is absurd? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your own Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- NICKI MINAJ DEDICATES “WE MISS YOU” TO FALLEN LOVED ONE [NEW MUSIC]
- LLOYD TO MIGUEL “I’M NOT ONE FOR TALKING, I’LL SEE HIM WHEN I SEE HIM”
- DEAR DRAKE, IT’S GETTING CROWDED IN “MARVIN’S ROOM”
- RADIO STATION CREATES HOMOPHOBIC SPOOF AGAINST SINGER MIGUEL
- FRANK OCEAN “DREAMKILLA” [NEW MUSIC]