It’s hard to believe it has been 10 years since the release of Alicia Keys’ debut album “Songs in A Minor.”
Keys re-released this outstanding project in a special 10th Anniversary edition this week. We’ve watched her evolve into a phenomenal artist, philanthropist, actress and author. She is now a married woman and mother. She’s taken down her braids and most days she’s rocking her natural curls and traveling from city to city to share her God-given talents. Just recently, on June 30th, she performed at the Beacon Theater in New York singing cuts from the days when her hair was in corn rows.
Here is a glimpse into her concert “The Piano & I: A One Night Only Event with Alicia Keys.” Enjoy!
Jade West “Always on a Musical Quest”
Producer of the Russ Parr Morning Show M-F 6-10am
On-Air Sunday’s 10-2pm
- Jill Scott & Anthony Hamilton Perform “So In Love” at Essence Music Festival
- Essence Music Festival Backstage Interview with Miguel
- Restore By The Shore: 8 Top Health Benefits
- Trey Songz Performs “Motivation” Remix at Essence Music Festival
- Miguel Delivers 12-Minute 25-Second “Quickie” Live in New Orleans