Tia Mowry, one-half of television’s dynamic duo we’ve come to know and love over the last decade, has given birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy with husband Cory Hardrict. The first-time parents released a statement exclaiming their excitement to become parents and the anticipation along the way.
The former “Sister, Sister” star (who performed alongside her real life twin sister Tamera) has also announced further details on the upcoming reality series to air on the Style Network. Congrats to Tia and Cory on their new addition to the family.
Check out details of the show and more via the links below.
- CHRIS BROWN FT. TYGA “SNAPBACKS BACK” [NEW MUSIC]
- MARY MARY ADMIT TO HAVING AN ARGUMENT MOMENTS BEFORE INTERVIEW
- POLITICIAN JOE STAGNI IN TROUBLE FOR EXPLICIT PIC [PULLS A WEINER!]
- [HOTT OFF THE WIRE] TRACY MORGAN IS IN TROUBLE AGAIN…
- LIL’ WAYNE SAYS “SORRY FOR THE WAIT” [AUDIO]