Radio One CEO/Founder Ms. Cathy Hughes called “The Tom Joyner Morning Show” to talk about being the recipient of McDonald’s 365 Black Award at the upcoming Essence Music Festival next week.
In addition, Ms. Hughes gives her opinion on this year’s BET Awards, talks about the her new website Christian5xTimers.com, partnering with Tom Joyner’s Reach Media, and the prospect of writing a book about her extraordinary life and career. Listen to it all right here just in case you missed it live on the air.
- THE FREQUENCY NEWS CELEBRATES BLACK MUSIC MONTH
- KELLY ROWLAND “HERE I AM” ALBUM COVER SHOT BY DEREK BLANKS
- DAVE CHAPPELLE HAS BEEN WORKING OUT
- “BASKETBALL WIVES” STAR JENNIFER WILLIAMS FINALLY FILES FOR DIVORCE
- COMMON SIGNS WITH WARNER BROTHERS RECORDS