We’re officially sad to report the latest summer tour updates which include a major cancellation from Grammy-winning British pop/soul singer Adele. Doctors have ordered her to rest up immediately after Adele was recently stricken with a serious case of laryngitis.
The singer had already begun canceling sporadic dates, but the vocal dilemma has apparently gotten much worse causing her to release a statement of cancellation for the entire North American leg of the tour she’s on to support her chart-topping single “Rolling in the Deep” – the first to be lifted from her sophomore project “21,” now in stores.
Check out the updates and more on Adele’s condition via the links below.
- LIL’ MAMA CHANNELS NICKI MINAJ AT MTV MOVIE AWARDS
- MIGUEL TO HOST FREE CONCERT IN NYC
- KIM KARDASHIAN AND KRIS HUMPHRIES PLANNING A PRENUP
- HALF PRICE DEAL: FLIGHTS FROM CINCY TO WASHINGTON DC
- SUMMER JAM 2011 PHOTOS + HIGHLIGHTS