We’re still celebrating after a wonderful extended weekend in Cincinnati. In fact, we want you to relive the city-wide party along with us of course just in case you missed it. Check out our official Memorial Day Weekend photos from our exciting time spent hanging out downtown at this year’s Taste of Cincinnati.
Special thanks to all of our participants and special guests who took time out of their busy schedules to share their talent with us on the Wiz sound stage at the Taste of Cincinnati. We appreciate each of you!
Were you there? Share your thoughts on the experience with us below on the message board. Did you enjoy the sun? Did you enjoy the music? What foods did you try? Which local acts did you enjoy the most?
Cincinnati’s own BCE (Brick City Entertainment) featuring Pedro and special guests.
RECENT WIZNATION.COM PHOTO GALLERIES (click the “Photos” section for top galleries):
- KELLY ROWLAND SPOTTED ON THE BEACH BEFORE X FACTOR
- UPDATE: SEAN KINGSTON IN CRITICAL BUT STABLE CONDITION & CELEBS REACT
- LAUREN LONDON ADMITS TO BEING ENGAGED TO LIL’ WAYNE
- FEDS LAUNCH MANHUNT FOR JIMMY “HENCHMEN” ROSEMOND
- “DEF POETRY JAM” POET SHOT AND KILLED OUTSIDE POETRY CAFE