NEW YORK-After issuing an arrest warrant earlier this month on drug conspiracy charges for Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond, the DEA and federal marshals have launched a manhunt to find him and arrest him.
Rosemond is a hip hop music industry veteran who has been managing artists since the early nineties. He was implicated by Tupac Shakur as a person behind his 1994 Quad studio shooting.
Rosemond would later go on to manage rap artist, The Game, which lead to tension between 50 Cent’s G-Unit group after The Game split with them
Rosemond’s son James Rosemond Jr. was assaulted in 2007 and 50 Cent’s associate, Tony Yayo, real name Marvin Bernard was implicated and later arrested. On of Tony Yayo’s associated, Lowell Fletcher copped to the assault and was killed two weeks after making parole.
Rosemond was named as a federal informant by the New York Daily News last September but denied those allegations.
- “DEF POETRY JAM” POET SHOT AND KILLED OUTSIDE POETRY CAFE
- CHRIS BROWN CAUGHT KISSING FAN & STRIPPING AT SPRINGFEST MIAMI
- NICK CANNON SAYS MARIAH WAS HIS “CELEBRITY CRUSH”
- NAOMI CAMPBELL SUES CADBURY OVER “RACIST” CHOCOLATE ADS
- CONSEQUENCE PAYS TRIBUTE TO GIL SCOTT-HERON ON “MY WAY HOME”