“Move over Naomi, there’s a new diva in town,” reads the Bliss bar ad that is seen on billboards and in magazines.
Campbell is calling for a boycott of the product, and is extremely insulted by the ad.
“I’m shocked. It’s upsetting to be described as chocolate, not just for me, but for all black women. It is insulting and hurtful.”
- CONSEQUENCE PAYS TRIBUTE TO GIL SCOTT-HERON ON “MY WAY HOME”
- “A SPECIAL MEMORIAL DAY MESSAGE FROM 101.1 THE WIZ”
- SPRINGFEST 2011 GETS HEATED IN MIAMI
- SEAN KINGSTON HOSPITALIZED AFTER JET SKI ACCIDENT
- NEW “ULTRA-BAD” CHOLESTROL DISCOVERED