With African American unemployment at 15 percent and climbing many Blacks are finding it difficult to find jobs on websites where companies are interested in diversity.
But with Blackplanet.Com and Monster’s partnership for diversity jobs, many African Americans have been able to get in touch with companies who are looking for different faces and perspectives in their offices.
Monster, which has a diversity and inclusion section on their website, has been committed to not only serving minorities, but all Americans.
On the site, you will find articles revolving around discrimination with older employees, the disabled, females, religion, and people of color.
- BEYONCE’S “LIGHTER” ALBUM COVER
- FREE FROM 106 & PARK LOOKS AMAZING
- ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER BACKS OUT OF “TERMINATOR”
- ROMEO MILLER CAUGHT KISSING KRISTIE ALLEY
- ANTHEM MEN’S HEALTH – PROSTATE SCREENINGS