ILLINOIS-Senate Minority Leader Christine Radogno used lyrics from the Wu-Tang song cream from a letter supposedly from Wu Tang rapper, Raekwon. She used lyrics from C.R.E.A.M. to address the state’s budget crisis.
“The most precious thing in the world is the financial security and wellbeing of your family…You want to send your little ones to the best school and in the end you want to know you left them with peace of mind. Nowadays, we all know that cash rules everything around us. C.R.E.A.M. Get the money. Dolla dolla bill, y’all.”
- BEYONCE “RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS)” [MUSIC VIDEO]
- PAC DIV TALKS 1 MILLION DOWNLOADS & THEIR LOVE FOR NEW ARTIST FROM THE WEST COAST [VIDEO]
- NICKI MINAJ REACTS TO BET AWARD NOMINATIONS “WAITS FOR TRINA’S NAME TO APPEAR”
- LIL’ KIM AND KEYSHIA COLE GO AT IT ON TWITTER!
- RUSSELL SIMMONS DISCUSSES ENTREPRENEURSHIP & EVOLUTION
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Crab-Walking Convict Danelo Cavalcante Says He Survived On Watermelon, Concealed His Poop To Keep Cops Off Scent
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
What Is Going On With R&B Singer Michel’le!? [VIDEO]