Today is the birthday of not just an African-American musical treasure, but a world treasure.
We celebrate the birthday of legendary musician Stevie Wonder who is now turning 61. You thought he was older right? Well, at least I did so.
But in honor of his birthday, we wanted to ask you all to leave your comments talking about how his music has affected you and what are some of your favorite songs.
A very unique and gifted child was born on May 13, 1950. Born Stevland Hardaway Judkins, later changed to Stevland Hardaway Morris, and even later changed to what we all know him by today as Stevie Wonder. Blind at birth yet he has seen more than many of us will see in a lifetime. The Grandfather of Grammys, the pioneer of peace, and one of the only people I know who’s able to pull off a dashiki so cool.
Enjoy the befitting song below:
- FASHION ICON KIMORA LEE SIMMONS MAKES A DIFFERENCE
- CAN A PLANT-BASED DIET SAVE AMERICA? YOU DECIDE…
- ACTRESS GARCELLE BEAUVAIS DISCUSSES NEW ROLE IN TNT’S “FRANKLIN & BASH”
- BOSTON MC “AKROBATIK” IS IN A COMA
- BIG BOI GIVES HIS DAUGHTER A RECORD LABEL FOR HER 16TH BIRTHDAY