Fashion icon Kimora Lee Simmons joined the Stevey Harvey Morning Show to talk about her new partnership with the “Bounty Make A Clean Difference” campaign that helps to clean schools around the country.
She also talked about where she gets her drive from, her husband, actor Djimon Hounso, and how she’s been able to remain friends with her ex-husband, Russell Simmons.
RELATED: Kimora & Djimon Want More Kids
- ACTRESS GARCELLE BEAUVAIS DISCUSSES NEW ROLE IN TNT’S “FRANKLIN & BASH”
- BOSTON MC “AKROBATIK” IS IN A COMA
- BIG BOI GIVES HIS DAUGHTER A RECORD LABEL FOR HER 16TH BIRTHDAY
- ETTA JAMES RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL WITH LOW WHITE BLOOD CELLS
- CINCINNATI FASHION WEEK: LANDOR ASSOCIATES BLOCK PARTY
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Radio One In Partnership With Metro Sorta Presents Stuff The Bus!
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Trick or Treat Times for the Cincinnati/Tri-State Area
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Foodie Friday's: Braxton Brewing Co.
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament