Fashion icon Kimora Lee Simmons joined the Stevey Harvey Morning Show to talk about her new partnership with the “Bounty Make A Clean Difference” campaign that helps to clean schools around the country.
She also talked about where she gets her drive from, her husband, actor Djimon Hounso, and how she’s been able to remain friends with her ex-husband, Russell Simmons.
RELATED: Kimora & Djimon Want More Kids
- ACTRESS GARCELLE BEAUVAIS DISCUSSES NEW ROLE IN TNT’S “FRANKLIN & BASH”
- BOSTON MC “AKROBATIK” IS IN A COMA
- BIG BOI GIVES HIS DAUGHTER A RECORD LABEL FOR HER 16TH BIRTHDAY
- ETTA JAMES RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL WITH LOW WHITE BLOOD CELLS
- CINCINNATI FASHION WEEK: LANDOR ASSOCIATES BLOCK PARTY
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Crab-Walking Convict Danelo Cavalcante Says He Survived On Watermelon, Concealed His Poop To Keep Cops Off Scent
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
What Is Going On With R&B Singer Michel’le!? [VIDEO]