Actress Garcelle Beauvais joined the Steve Harvey Morning Show today to talk about her role in the new series “Franklin & Bash,” premiering on TNT on June 1st!
She also talked about her Haitian mother, what it means to be an attractive, black woman in Hollywood and whether or not she’s like her character on “Franklin & Bash.”
Listen to the exclusive below:
- CINCINNATI FASHION WEEK: LANDOR ASSOCIATES BLOCK PARTY
- JORDAN AND PIPPEN VS LEBRON AND D-WADE…WHO WINS?
- LIL’ KIM PERFORMS “QUIET STORM” WITH MOBB DEEP! [VIDEO]
- ARE YOU THE NEXT BIG THING?
- LIL’ BOOSIE INTERVIEWED FROM PRISON “I’VE BEEN ON 23-HOUR LOCKDOWN”
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Radio One In Partnership With Metro Sorta Presents Stuff The Bus!
Trick or Treat Times for the Cincinnati/Tri-State Area
Foodie Friday's: El Toro Bravo
Katt Williams is Headed Back Home
Local Rapper Gets Prison For Promoting Prostitution