This season’s national concert tour schedule has some of the biggest acts doing things a bit differently. For instance, with the state of the economy keeping many of us penny pinching like never before, you might have already heard about Prince’s big “21 Nite Stand” residency in Los Angeles where tickets sold for only $25.
Then we heard the big news about one of Hip Hop and R&B’s biggest names decide to hit the road for a fraction of the price as well. Who are we talking about? Diddy Dirty Money!
If you’ve already got a chance to see Diddy Dirty Money do their thing, here’s a special preview of the “Coming Home” tour, which started just a few weeks ago and has been rumored to have an expansion this summer. Are you a fan? Let us know by posting on the message board below.
- NAME YOUR FAVORITE JANET JACKSON ERA
- JANET JACKSON BRINGS “NUMBER ONES” TOUR TO CINCINNATI
- LAURYN HILL ARRIVES LATE TO ANOTHER SHOW
- CHRIS BROWN’S TWITTER FAN FAVORITES
- ACTRESS PAULA PATTON JOKES WITH CHELSEA HANDLER