Pretty girl Keri Hilson is an artist who speaks often about encouraging young people. This campaign with H&M, the Fashion Against AIDS Collection, is another example of her commitment to promoting positivity and using her star power to make a difference. Akon is another celebrity host for the initiative. The unisex line (catering to both young men and women) is expected to be in stores nationwide April 28th. It will include t-shirts, hoodies, and jumpsuits. In support of the cause 25% of the sales will be donated to the charity, for the fight against AIDS in education and prevention. Take a look at the commentary from Keri below. Will you be supporting the H&M efforts? Leave us your thoughts below.
RECENT POSTS TO WIZNATION.COM:
- DISCOVER THE PROS AND CONS OF MOMS WORKING FROM HOME
- WOMAN ALLEGEDLY STOLE $1,600, HID IT IN WEAVE
- WEBBIE ARRESTED FOR WEED POSSESSION
- NO ACTION TODAY, NO CURE TOMMORROW-WORLD HEALTH DAY 2011
- GOSPEL SONG OF THE DAY: IT’S OKAY