The Kardashians stay in the news don’t they? We’ve seen the Hollywood family has turned up the glitz, the glamour and the ridiculously popular antics on their hit reality TV series “Keeping up with the Kardashians,” but this week, one member of the family is attempting one thing and that’s to keep himself well.
We’ve heard that just before lunch Kim Kardashian’s little brother Rob has been hospitalized after Twitter messages and photos were released from inside his hospital room. The young Kardashian was in recovery after having his appendix removed.
Reportedly, he’s doing fine, but the shockwaves he sent out to the millions of Twitter users worldwide did cause quite a stir. His big sister Kim Kardashian is also serving as his caretaker and hopefully she’ll be quite successful at nursing Rob back to health.
For more on the story, click on the links below.
- GEORGE LOPEZ MAKES “PIG” REFERENCE TO KIRSTIE ALLEY
- CHRIS BROWN CALLS ROBIN ROBERTS THE B-WORD
- DENZEL WASHINGTON TO GIVE COMMENCEMENT ADDRESS AT U OF PENN
- KENDRA WILKINSON’S GOT THE NERVE
- LIL WAYNE SUED FOR $20 MILLION BY “THE CARTER III” PRODUCER