For the 12th season in a row, we’ve seen celebrities of yesterday and those with promising futures glide across the dance floor on the hit TV competition “Dancing with the Stars.” Many come in with strong backgrounds in entertainment while others lack the rhythm, the confidence, skill and technique.
For one of this season’s contestants, nerves may be an even bigger issue. Kendra Wilkinson, known for her outgoing, energetic presence, revealed in a recent interview on People.com that she was relieved after her first performance – the cha cha. Wilkinson and her partner Louis van Amstel and actually did quite well even though judges critiqued her with suggestions on how to loosen up and not to bend her knees so much during the performance of the routine.
Even though the new season has just begun, there’s plenty to talk about so let us know below on the message board whether or not you’ve been watching, who you’re rooting for and your overall feelings on the cast so far.
Check out more of Kendra’s interview after her performance by clicking on the link below.
- R&B/SOUL ICON CHAKA KHAN CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY
- CIARA DENIES GETTING SNARKY ABOUT RIHANNA’S SLOW TICKET SALES ON TWITTER
- 50CENT BLASTS PEOPLE WITH FACIAL TATTOO’S
- LA LA VASQUEZ ANTHONY SAYS SHE’S NOT A “BASKETBALL WIFE”
- LIL’ KIM PARTYING WITH WEEZY’S BABY MAMA, NIVEA