Rihanna’s supportive parents, Monica and Ronald Fenty, helped launch their daughter’s perfume yesterday at Cave Shepherd in Bridgetown, Barbados. Reb’l Fleur is the first fragrance first for the singer, and her parents couldn’t seem more proud, taking every opportunity to pose with fans and for the cameras.
Rihanna couldn’t attend the perfume launch because she is working over in Sydney, however, her parents seemed to hold it down quite well without her. Take a look at some of the pictures from the perfume launch below, courtsey of theYBF.com.
- MASHONDA WRITES AN OPEN LETTER ABOUT FAMILY
- LALA VASQUEZ VISITS WENDY WILLIAMS
- DIDDY TO PERFORM AND MENTOR ON AMERICAN IDOL
- KIMORA LEE SIMMONS ON DRESSING FOR SUCCESS
- CHRIS BROWN NUDE PICTURES LEAKED