Lala looked beautiful as always while chatting with Wendy during the show. Wendy asked Lala if she was the newly appointed Knicks first lady. She went on to reveal; “I’m the new girl, I think they should be welcoming me.” Lala even went on to say that she hasn’t met the other player’s wives yet, although her and Melo have been there for a couple weeks now. Sounds like an episode of “Basketball Wives” to me!
Check out an excerpt of Lala’s interview with Wendy below:
Love them both!
- EXCLUSIVE NEW MUSIC: SNOOP DOGG FEATURING T-PAIN “BOOM”
- CELEBRATING WOMEN IN ENTERTAINMENT FOR WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH
- MARSHA AMBROSIUS CELEBRATES “LATE NIGHTS & EARLY MORNINGS” RELEASE
- SERENA WILLIAMS SPEAKS OUT ON “SCARY” PULMONARY EMBOLISM EMERGENCY
- JAY-Z CONCERNED ABOUT RIHANNA’S DETERIORATING HEALTH