Jay-Z is concerned about his artist Rihanna, and what is being described as her “deteriorating health.” According to popeater.com, Jay is said to be worried that the singer is working too hard and that her work schedule may begin to take its toll on her. If you remember, a few weeks ago the singer tweeted she was suffering with bronchitis, but still made scheduled appearances at the Grammys and NBA All-Star Game.
Look magazine says “Jay-Z told her to take a holiday for a week –- she’s been working flat out and needs to get over the bronchitis, which he’s sure she’s developed as a result of stress,” the source continued. “He told her she’ll be all right, but to keep her head down.”
“Rihanna’s professional, works hard and stays away from drugs and alcohol, but Jay wants her to be careful,” a source told the publication.
Take a look at Rihanna’s NBA All Star Half-Time performance:
- KIM KARDASHIAN RELEASES “JAM (TURN IT UP)”
- WENDY WILLIAMS GOES IN ON CHRISTINA AGUILERA’S WEIGHT GAIN
- TRAVIS PORTER ON YOUNG DRO BEEF RUMORS
- ARETHA FRANKLIN DISCUSSES HEALTH SCARE
- MONTANA FISHBURNE GETS REHAB FOR ASSAULTING BOYFRIEND’S EX