Much like other reality stars before her – Heidi Montag, Paris Hilton, Kim Zolziak – Kim’s offering is a heavily auto-tuned dance track. Strangely enough, her (ex?) BFF Paris Hilton’s single was also called “Turn It Up.” Coincidence much?
Kim has denied rumors of an album, and says that the single is purely “something to have fun with.” However, you can be sure that with all her exposure, the sales will be through the roof, so we’re not to sure about that one.
The-Dream produced the track with Kim, and according to PopEater, all proceeds are being donated to a cancer fund, as both The-Dream and Kim lost a parent to cancer.
Well, even if the track won’t win any Grammy’s, at least it’s all for a good cause.
Have a listen and tell us what you think…
- WENDY WILLIAMS GOES IN ON CHRISTINA AGUILERA’S WEIGHT GAIN
- TRAVIS PORTER ON YOUNG DRO BEEF RUMORS
- ARETHA FRANKLIN DISCUSSES HEALTH SCARE
- MONTANA FISHBURNE GETS REHAB FOR ASSAULTING BOYFRIEND’S EX
- [HOTT OFF THE WIRE] IS BOBBI KRISTINA SNORTING COKE? PHOTO’S INSIDE