Montana Fishburne won’t be going to jail for assaulting her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend. According to perezhilton.com, the porn star has settled her criminal battery case, she pleaded no contest to assault with a deadly weapon, battery and trespass and was given 180 days in rehab. Fishburne previously pleaded not guilty to charges of false imprisonment, simple battery, assault with a deadly weapon, and trespassing.
Take a look at Montana courtesy of tmz,com:
- FAMILY MEMBER SAYS “I WAS TERRIFIED OF OPRAH”
- “THE T.O. SHOW” RETURNING FOR THIRD SEASON ON VH1
- NEW STUDY REVEALS HALF OF U.S. MEN AFFECTED BY HPV
- HAS FACEBOOK KILLED CHURCH? [OPINION]
- MARSHA AMBROSIUS CELEBRATES ALBUM RELEASE