R&B/soul singer and prolific songwriter Marsha Ambrosius turns out to be hotter than hot right now. Why? If you haven’t heard, the “songstress” is already noted for her days spent as the other half of famed neo-soul duo Floetry and that string of hits she’s written for the greatest in the game – “Butterflies” performed by the late King of Pop Michael Jackson.
Her whirlwind of promotions for her debut album “Late Nights & Early Mornings” is finally coming to fruition and now that the album is bumping in every car stereo and iPod as we speak, there’s no wonder this is R&B/soul music’s current “it” girl.
Check out the photos from the LNEM album release party and find out who was there to celebrate with Marsha Ambrosius. Have you purchased the album already? If so, let us know what you think so far of it all by posting on the message board.
MORE ON MARSHA AMBROSIUS:
- MARSHA AMBROSIUS & MELANIE FIONA ANNOUNCE JOINT TOUR DATES
- COUNTDOWN TO “LATE NIGHTS & EARLY MORNINGS” RELEASE
- IN STUDIO JAM WITH MARSHA AMBROSIUS (TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW)
- MARSHA AMBROSIUS BREAKS DOWN CONTROVERSIAL SINGLES
- MARSHA AMBROSIUS DISCUSSES SOLO DEBUT
- TIMBALAND & MISSY: THE HIP HOP DUO IS BACK
- RIHANNA MAKES HISTORY!
- GROUP OF YOUNG SISTERS WRITE “OPEN LETTER” BASHING LIL WAYNE
- THE IPAD 2 DROPS MARCH 11TH
- RIHANNA GOES NUDE FOR FIRST NIVEA CAMPAIGN