“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leaks stopped by the Wendy Williams show on Tuesday to talk about her role on the upcoming season of Donald Trump’s “Celebrity Apprentice.”
As we all already have seen, NeNe is known for her big personality, her even bigger mouth plus those hilarious side comments and ongoing beef with her former friend/enemy and fellow Atlanta Housewife Kim Zolciak.
The two chatted during the celebrity hot topics portion of the show, and things got a little awkward when Wendy brought up NeNe’s friendship (or lack thereof) with “Celebrity Apprentice” co-star Star Jones.
Apparently the two started off as friends during the taping of the “Celebrity Apprentice”, but had a few choice words as the show went on.
When asked how she felt about Star, Nene replied “Star is special…I wouldn’t spit on her if she were on fire.” Yikes! Take a look at what other shots Nene fired (pun intended) at Star during the interview in the clip below.
- Real Housewives of Atlanta – Recaps, News, Highlights & More
- Nene’s Diva Demands Almost Ruins Castmate’s Wedding
- NeNe’s Husband Wants A Divorce & Alimony
- Is NeNe Leakes Leaving Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta”?
MORE RECENT HEADLINES:
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds to “Real Housewives” Drama
- Aretha Franklin to Receive Grammy All-Star Tribute
- Jennifer Williams of VH1 “Basketball Wives” Confirms Divorce
- Trey Songz “Love Faces” Valentine’s Day Contest
So was NeNe Leakes out of line or is this more typical behavior and commentary from her? Do you plan to tune in and catch the next season of “Celebrity Apprentice” to see more of NeNe in action – this time with Star Jones in closer proximity?
Share your thoughts with us on the message board below. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter – @1011WIZF and join the ongoing discussions our WizNation Facebook Fan Page (click link or image above). Let’s chat about it!