Little miss Lindsay Lohan has given us enough action on and off the big screen. Today, it all might have climaxed for the wild child who’s officially been chrged with felony grand theft of $2,500 necklace in a case that’s drawn more and more attention because of her youth and celebrity.
The former “Mean Girls” star caught a case on the theft situation and once again thrust herself, her image and her already tarnished name back into the headlines after a series of run-ins with the law.
She’s often struggled with probation issues – which she’s still on from a 2007 incident – after her highly publicized stint in rehab and twice sentencing to additional jail time just this past year. Seems like she hasn’t quite learned her lesson just yet, right? If convicted of the new felony theft charges Lindsay Lohan faces three years in a state prison in L.A.
For more on the story, visit WCPO.com.
Will she end up in jail? What do you think will happen? Let’s chat below on our message board. Join the ongoing discussions on our WizNation Facebook Fan Page (click link or image). Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter – @1011WIZF for the latest headlines and updates.
- Fantasia Rumored to Be Pregnant Again
- Dawn Richard Reveals Truth About Working with Diddy
- UK Radio Renames Rihanna’s Single Without Consent
- DID RIHANNA RIP OFF PHOTOGRAPHER DAVID LACHAPELLE IN “S&M” VIDEO?
- WAY BLACK WHEN: WATCH & WIN $100 CASH DAILY
- KEVIN HART BRINGS “SERIOUSLY FUNNY” COMEDY TOUR TO CINCINNATI