Chrysler airs a two-minute commercial during the Super Bowl that puts its hometown of Detroit and Eminem, one of the city’s musical stars, at center stage.
The unusually long commercial advertises the Chrysler 200. It’s set over Eminem’s song “Lose Yourself” from the movie “8 Mile.”
Recent Super Bowl XLV Posts:
- Christina Aguilera Remixes The Star Spangled Banner
- Spinderella’s Celebrity Bowling Party at Super Bowl XLV
- Superbowl XLV Gospel Celebration
- SuperBowl XVL: Emmanuel Sanders Injured
- Superbowl XLV: Rapper Wiz Khalifa New Black ‘N Yellow Hair Cut
- Sports Illustrated & Black Eyed Peas Red Carpet Moments at Super Bowl XLV
What were your favorite moments from the big game? Let us know your thoughts on our recaps and more below on the message board. Join the ongoing discussions on our WizNation Facebook Fan Page (click link or image). Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter – @1011WIZF.