Every year, an artist or two headlines the big Super Bowl half time show with a show-stopping performance. For this year’s highly anticipated pro-football championship game, the Black Eyed Peas brought down the house with their over-the-top costumes and a 12-minute medley of their chart-topping hits like “Boom Boom Boom”, “Pump It”, “Let’s Get It Started” and “I Gotta Feeling.” The group was later joined by singer Usher and rock guitarist Slash during their performance of “OMG” and “Sweet Child O’ Mine”. Check out their performance below, if you missed it.
Get on your Musical Quest this morning with the Black Eyed Peas and Usher Super Bowl Half Time performance just in case you missed any moment from the show last night.
Recent Super Bowl XLV Posts:
- Christina Aguilera Remixes The Star Spangled Banner
- Eminem Represents for Detroit in Chrysler Commercial During Super Bowl XLV
- Spinderella’s Celebrity Bowling Party at Super Bowl XLV
- Superbowl XLV Gospel Celebration
- SuperBowl XVL: Emmanuel Sanders Injured
- Superbowl XLV: Rapper Wiz Khalifa New Black ‘N Yellow Hair Cut
- Sports Illustrated & Black Eyed Peas Red Carpet Moments at Super Bowl XLV
What were your favorite moments from the big game? Let us know your thoughts on our recaps and more below on the message board. Join the ongoing discussions on our WizNation Facebook Fan Page (click link or image). Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter – @1011WIZF.
Did you enjoy this performance?
Jade West “Always on a Musical Quest”
Producer of the Russ Parr Morning Show M-F 6-10am
Producer of Straight Talk Live with Nathan Ive Sunday’s 8-10am
On-Air Sunday’s 10-1pm