Chyna Hospitalized: Blame the Benadryl, Not Booze
Former Wrestler Beauty, Chyna may have not learned her lesson since reality shows “The Surreal Life” and “Celebrity Rehab”. Find out what happened to the bombshell.
Via E! Online
Chyna‘s life has taken another surreal turn.
The former pro wrestler, better known these days for her stints on The Surreal Life and Celebrity Rehab, logged time in a Los Angeles emergency room today.
But, despite what was reported earlier, it was not the result of alcohol poisoning.
The 39-year-old celeb, whose real name is Joanie Lauer, had a bad reaction to Benadryl, according to her singularly named manager, Sato.
“Her hands were shaking after taking the medication,” he tells E! News, declining to specify exactly how much she consumed.
She was taken by ambulance to UCLA Medical Center, and while she remains hospitalized, her prognosis is good.
“She is fine,” says Sato. “She can talk, she can walk; she’s fine.”
He says he will release more details after she is discharged from the hospital.
See comments below.