Senovia Byndon , host of I.H.U (I HEAR You) WAIF is committed to bringing awareness to Domestic Violence.
Saturday morning Kings and Queens will meet at Bond Hill recreation center to prepare for the Solidary Walk. This walk is done every year to raise awareness to domestic violence that happens all year long.
Check out this exclusive interview to learn the signs, about the organization and what you can expect from the program on November 2nd.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- What’s your favorite Mother’s Day Song?
- Cynthia Bailey’s ‘Momosa’ Is The Perfect Cocktail For Your Mother’s Day Brunch
- Lori Harvey Breaks Down Her “Glowy And Radiant” Skincare Routine That’s Michael B. Jordan Approved
- Cori Bush Pushes Back After Using Gender-Inclusive Language During Powerful Testimony On Black Maternal Health
- Letitia James Files $2.75M Suit Against Right-Wing Voter Operatives Who Targeted Black Voters
- Queen Naija Opens Up About Getting A ‘Mommy Makeover’ To Feel Comfortable Again
- New Moms Reflect On Learning To Love Their Body After Having A C-Section
- Nicki Minaj’s Song From 2018 Goes #1 In 8 Hours
- Fans React To JT & Lil Uzi Vert Magazine Cover
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Greys Anatomy Fans Sad To See Jesse Williams Go
#CommunityConversationswMsEbonyJ: Domestic Violence Solidarity Walk was originally published on rnbcincy.com