Senovia Byndon , host of I.H.U (I HEAR You) WAIF is committed to bringing awareness to Domestic Violence.
Saturday morning Kings and Queens will meet at Bond Hill recreation center to prepare for the Solidary Walk. This walk is done every year to raise awareness to domestic violence that happens all year long.
Check out this exclusive interview to learn the signs, about the organization and what you can expect from the program on November 2nd.
- Win A Chance to be a WIZ DJ for a Day!
- Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- OHIO NEWS: COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Is Being Expanded
- The Lo Down: Lil Uzi Vert Goes Public With JT + Andra Day Makes Golden Globe History
- Hip Hop Spot: Kevin Durant Responds to Kash Doll’s Tweet In The Battle Over The KD Initials [WATCH]
- T.I. And Tiny Accused Of Sexual Assault In Multiple States, Investigation Possible
- Cardi B Is Ready For A Lizzo Collaboration
- Mix It Up ATL: DJ Montay Breaks Down How “Low” by Flo Rida Came About [Exclusive Interview]
- Cincinnati: Work Begins On The Duke Energy’s Hamilton County Gas Pipeline
- Gracie J Is Shaking The Nail Industry Up With Her Intricate, Detailed Nail Art
- From Sports Betting And Beyond…Our Bets in Sports and Space! | Money Making Monday’s With Angie Ange [Watch]
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 1, 2021: Trump’s Back — Cuomo Under Fire — Covid-19 Relief Package
#CommunityConversationswMsEbonyJ: Domestic Violence Solidarity Walk was originally published on rnbcincy.com